Call me San. I'm a storyboard artist who likes to fandom hop like a demented frog. My interests include detectives, hammy acting and not wearing shoes.
Severely underrated graphic novels:
Don Rosa’s The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck
1. The Last Of The Clan McDuck
2. The Master Of The Mississippi
3. The Buckaroo Of The Badlands
4. The Raider Of The Copper Hill
5. The New Laird Of Castle McDuck
6. The Terror Of The Transvaal
7. The Dreamtime Duck Of The Never Never
8. The King Of The Klondike
9. The Billionaire Of Dismal Downs
10. The Invader Of Fort Duckburg
11. The Empire-Builder from Calisota
12. The Richest Duck In The World
3B. The Cowboy Captain of the Cutty Sark
6B. The Vigilante of Pizen Bluff
8B. The Prisoner of White Agony Creek
8C. Hearts of the Yukon
10B. The Sharpie of the Culebra Cut
currently reading for the 893783th time
I truly have no idea why this has never been made into a movie. … Jane may or may not have written a scree treatment for...
Quite literally my favorite novel ever. Ever.